Thread: Ridiculous bucking 2014 cammed Camaro... professionally tuned.

Tuner in Training

Ridiculous bucking 2014 cammed Camaro... professionally tuned.

A friend of mine had is 2014 SS tuned professionally and it bucks ridiculously. I compared it to a 2010 Camaro that I simply raped the PE table in and put in MAF only mode (I know, I know it was just for the time being) but anyway the 2010 drives excellent compared to the professionally tuned car. 1st gear is almost to the point you have to floor board the car to keep it from bucking ridiculously and on coast down it bucks terribly and the only real difference I can find in the tune short of they recurved the maf is the timing tables and the base running airflow so I'm assuming the issue is in the timing since it has roughly 8 degrees more timing than the 10 car. Does this sound about right for the issue to much timing in the low rpm area. Should I try putting the 2010 timing tables in the 14 and see what happens. Also they have spark smoothing disabled in the 14 and I left it alone in the 10. The awful cobblement I put in the 2010 is night and day better than the 14 with the exact same identical mods only difference being year. I'm new to this so sorry for the stupid question. I'll post the tune later this evening.
    Last edited by Vandyket/a; 03-13-2015 at 03:18 PM.

Why wouldnt you just take it back......assume he spent alot of money!

Ed M
    2004 Vette Coupe, LS2, MN6, Vararam, ARH/CATs, Ti's, 4:10, Trickflow 215, 30# SVO, Vette Doctors Cam, Fast 90/90, DD McLeod, DTE Brace, Hurst shifter, Bilsteins etc. 480/430

ERM Performance Tuning -- Interactive Learning ..from tuning software training to custom tunes
    HP Tuners Dealer- VCM Suite (free 2hr training session with purchase), credits and new Version 2.0 turtorial available
    http://www.ermperformancetuning.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ERMPerformanceTuning

[email protected]

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    post log so we can help, but if the customer not happy, go back!
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161