Thread: imjectors

Tuner in Training

imjectors

I got a 02 3100 malibu, which stops while driving down the road, can somebody tell me what controls the injectors, as what turns then on and off, i though it was the security, which i got turned off by tiny tuner, tried a couple iginition modules, still the same, finally discovered it was the injectors which turned the motor off , by using a fuel pressure gauge, i have the problem for quite while, out of ideas. thanks

I'm proudly a successfull stalker of an honor roll student!
    Ours used to do this "specificly" (spellcheck BTW has no clue what word I'm trying to type WOW!) when going over bumps when we first got it brand new in 2001. That was way before I even started messing with it but I think I remember my dad saying he brought it back to the dealer and it had something to do with safety fuel shutoff for crashes and such. Apparently it wasn't like in my Crown Victoria where you had to get out and reset it manually in the trunk, just turn the car off then back on hoping to restart in less than 2 or 3 attempts as to not piss off the vehicle antitheft system. That was a long time ago, in a.... Malibu3.1L