I have a LM7 (5.3L Chevy,2002) in a 1988 Wrangler. It has been running great for the last 4 years. I was playing and drove it in to a deep mud hole. It screwed some thing up. The issue I have is that the O2 are not completing their initialization. I put 2 new O2's on it. I am wanting to take the Jeep to have it professionally retuned. But until I Identify and correct the issue this is going to be hard to do. Ever since I have had it tuned the first time it has always been running rich. I found a guy in the Tampa bay that is highly regarded in chevy tunes, so I have a appointment with him for next Tuesday. I am trying to resolve this issue before so he can reprogram it.
The issue is it is running real rich and when I drive it and capture the run on the Scanner the O2's are going all over the place. They go from low to high. The Jeep I have to give it throttle to keep it running. I also found that the O2's are not completing their initial initialization. I have posted the Configs and the running scan files. all I am asking for is ideas as to what can be causing this issue. Thank you for your help

I have brand new GM Delco o2 sensors on and I have 11.82 volts at the connector of the o2 sensor (Pin D) they are getting warm when I plug them in. and turn on the ignition. 3-4-15-Drive.hpl3-5-15 Darels Jeep Config.hptScanner Config-3-5-15.cfgVersion.bmp