I have my brothers car while he is serving overseas and ended up getting a A&A big bubba BOV instead of the vulture motorsports sleeper it had on it. (http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-SLEEPER-...a0b772&vxp=mtr)

The car was running great but when I installed the new "Big Bubba" I am getting stall issues. The idle dips bad down to 500 rpms then goes back up to commanded idle. I pressure checked the whole system and all is good. I bought the valve because it stays open at idle and non- boost to take pressure off the head unit. The valve is open at idle and closes properly when you rev it up. I have tried tightening the cap and still the same. Andy says it has to be a tuning issue but Im not sure what Im supposed to change.

It doesn't stall all the time. Usually only when its warmed up. Today while going in reverse once I stopped it stalled. I ended up putting the vulture BOV back on and it doesn't stall anymore. Problem is it build pressure at idle and I thought this is bad for the PSC1 unit.

Anybody have any advice in which direction to take to make the Big Bubba work? Car runs 7-8 psi boost. No other issues. Car was professionally tuned .