Thread: How many of you have tuned with 2.25 beta so far ?

Tuner in Training

How many of you have tuned with 2.25 beta so far ?

Hello,

I'm ready to flash my E39A with the new beta 2.25
    How many on here are currently using the beta 2.25 instead the 2.24 for flashing ?
    Any comments will be welcome.

Thanks

M.

Advanced Tuner
    I use it on my auto LNF as it lets me change transmission parameters as well as engine. I've had no issues to speak of with 2.25 but still use the 2.24 scanner. Don't know if the 2.25 scanner is up and running yet.

I used it last weekend to tune a customer's drift car and my own DD as well. No issues, and flashes a bit faster than 2.24 Only real crap that i came across was in editing, i couldn't get it to copy histograms in the 2.24 logger and paste changes into the 2.25 editor, had to do each change by hand, so it took longer.

Funny thing is I used 2.24 editor to do an initial read entire on a new car i was tuning, and it didn't want to license the new ECU. Once i opened the file in 2.25 i was able to license the new ECU no problem.
    Last edited by 08VRSS; 03-04-2015 at 06:53 PM.
    The Daily: 08 SS/TC, fully built 2.0L LDK, Wiseco pistons, K1 rods, ARP head studs, upgraded main bolts, S257sx-e, Opels, ZZP stage 2 cams, BRC 5th injector, E47, AEM E85 fuel pump, custom 3.5" intake and PCV system, custom catless downpipe, 4.05 LSD, custom KY frankenclutch, ZZP full 3" catback with res and muffler, lowered on CM springs, lots of other ZZP parts, built and tuned by BRC Tuning.

PICK TWO: CHEAP, FAST, RELIABLE

Tuner in Training
    I'm currently flashing with no issues.
    Hope it gets final soon.

Advanced Tuner
    Will be working on getting this and hope to be tuning some Fords soon. Will try it out on the LNF as well.

Have fun with the coyote. I started work on my gf's Boss Mustang before I broke up with her. I would take a totally different approach to tuning a coyote than what they're doing in that forum. Look at what what we do for LNF cam and timing tables and you'll understand real quick. The coyote "cam table" is cute, too.