Thread: Weird issue 2014 GT with TVS

Advanced Tuner

Weird issue 2014 GT with TVS

I've got a weird problem. I attempted to make a cammed tune a week or so ago and realized very quickly that I was in over my head. That was the first tune I loaded on the car with HPT. The car would start and attempt to idle for 4-5 seconds and then die. Then I loaded a copy of the base Roush tune that I pulled off the car with changes for the fuel sys, injectors, axle gear, and tire revs, which should have run fine.
    I try to crank the car and it acts like I still have the cammed tune on the car. It runs for a few seconds and dies. I can load a SCT version of the base tune with changes for the injectors, fuel sys and gear/tire and it runs fine. What am I missing?
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by txcharlie; 02-28-2015 at 01:25 AM.

Advanced Tuner
    Is this possibly a problem with the Beta software? I will download newest version and see if it makes a difference.

Senior Tuner
    I haven't looked at your file yet, but I would say make sure the injector tables have the right units displayed for the values you are entering. Unlike in SCT, the table units in HPT are highly configurable and you may find there is a conflict somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by ElecTech View Post
    I haven't looked at your file yet, but I would say make sure the injector tables have the right units displayed for the values you are entering. Unlike in SCT, the table units in HPT are highly configurable and you may find there is a conflict somewhere.
    This x2.

Check your injector offset vs voltage number of decimal places.

Advanced Tuner
    The spreadsheet is in sec and HPT cells are ms. I will change and see how it goes. Thanks for the help!
    Last edited by txcharlie; 03-01-2015 at 11:53 AM.

Advanced Tuner
    You guys are awesome. It was the offset vs voltage(sec vs ms). Thanks again!