Thread: Ford racing 47lb. injectors

Potential Tuner

Ford racing 47lb. injectors

I bought a set of Ford racing 47lb. injectors, and I am wondering, can I use the injector spreadsheet and the data i found from ford to correctly setup these injectors in the tuning software. Or do I need more info than those two things give me. I have searched for this answer but I'm new to efi tuning so please bear with me. I have read that the Banish dvd covers injector data but I would it wouldn't be needed since I have known data to start with.

Quote Originally Posted by rmoreaux1 View Post
    I bought a set of Ford racing 47lb. injectors, and I am wondering, can I use the injector spreadsheet and the data i found from ford to correctly setup these injectors in the tuning software. Or do I need more info than those two things give me. I have searched for this answer but I'm new to efi tuning so please bear with me. I have read that the Banish dvd covers injector data but I would it wouldn't be needed since I have known data to start with.
    Ford to GM Injector Data Conversion R3.xlsx

compliments of Dave Steck.....

Ed M
    2004 Vette Coupe, LS2, MN6, Vararam, ARH/CATs, Ti's, 4:10, Trickflow 215, 30# SVO, Vette Doctors Cam, Fast 90/90, DD McLeod, DTE Brace, Hurst shifter, Bilsteins etc. 480/430

ERM Performance Tuning -- Interactive Learning ..from tuning software training to custom tunes
    HP Tuners Dealer- VCM Suite (free 2hr training session with purchase), credits and new Version 2.0 turtorial available
    http://www.ermperformancetuning.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ERMPerformanceTuning

[email protected]

Potential Tuner
    Thanks for the reply. That will help greatly. I did notice that the injector data I have for my injectors gives me a psi listing for 64.96 and the spreadsheet lists 60.03 How much of an issue will this cause and is there a calculation I can use to correct this. All other data matches up with the exception of FNPW_OFFCOMP which has the injector data from ford also listing a 44.95 spec that the spreadsheet doesn't have. I assume this will not be an issue though. I am new to this and just want to make sure I am not going about things incorrectly. Thanks again. I have learned a lot in the short amount of time I have been using the software with a whole lot left to learn.

Quote Originally Posted by rmoreaux1 View Post
    Thanks for the reply. That will help greatly. I did notice that the injector data I have for my injectors gives me a psi listing for 64.96 and the spreadsheet lists 60.03 How much of an issue will this cause and is there a calculation I can use to correct this. All other data matches up with the exception of FNPW_OFFCOMP which has the injector data from ford also listing a 44.95 spec that the spreadsheet doesn't have. I assume this will not be an issue though. I am new to this and just want to make sure I am not going about things incorrectly. Thanks again. I have learned a lot in the short amount of time I have been using the software with a whole lot left to learn.
    Attached is an IFR to Fuel pressure conversion tool that was developed by a fellow Forum member.

As far as the missing parameter, I am not sure. The Tool was generated by DSteck (Dave Steck). Suggest PM'ing him the question.

Ed M

Copy of EC_TUNE'S injectorscalels em3.xls
    Last edited by mowton; 03-01-2015 at 06:30 AM.
    2004 Vette Coupe, LS2, MN6, Vararam, ARH/CATs, Ti's, 4:10, Trickflow 215, 30# SVO, Vette Doctors Cam, Fast 90/90, DD McLeod, DTE Brace, Hurst shifter, Bilsteins etc. 480/430

ERM Performance Tuning -- Interactive Learning ..from tuning software training to custom tunes
    HP Tuners Dealer- VCM Suite (free 2hr training session with purchase), credits and new Version 2.0 turtorial available
    http://www.ermperformancetuning.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ERMPerformanceTuning

[email protected]