Thread: LSJ Tuning help

Potential Tuner

LSJ Tuning help

I'm trying to learn how to tune, not having too much progress. I'm using a ZZP tune right now, so its not great. Having some issues I'm not sure what to do about.

Sometimes I'm getting full boost, but no power, other times it won't even go past 15psi.

05 Lsj TVS 2.7" pulley, 3" intake, full 3" exhaust 400 cell cat with resonator. 60lb injectors.

Was wondering if anyone could look at this scan and tell me if my cars going to blow up or if it just needs minor changes, I really don't know what to look for. Any help is appreciated. This weekend I'm having someone look over my tune and see what he thinks.
    (I'm going to go get a scan in a few minutes, attached my current tune file)
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by KTM; 02-27-2015 at 02:13 PM.

That's just a config file. It's what you use to setup your scanner. You're going to want to post your log file (.hpl) and your tune (.hpt). From there, people will have a much better idea of what's going on.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by codename Bil Doe View Post
    That's just a config file. It's what you use to setup your scanner. You're going to want to post your log file (.hpl) and your tune (.hpt). From there, people will have a much better idea of what's going on.
    Can't believe I did that. I'll go get a scan in a few minutes, but I attached the tune.

Potential Tuner
    Added the scan file. Not sure what is best driving wise, when scanning. So I cruised down the highway for a little in fifth gear, got back on and did a pull.

Senior Tuner cobaltssoverbooster's Avatar
    log around a 15 min trip with vary loads and rpm using your common driving style. that will net you the best tune for you and your vehicle.
    obviously if you see a major problem cut your trip short and fix the error.
    have fun tuning.
    2000 Ford Mustang - Top Sportsman