Thread: 24x conversion, correct injector data...please help

24x conversion, correct injector data...please help

can someone please help me with the proper way to set up the injector data for my 24x conversion. Im running the 2002 fbody calibration. I also have Greg Banish cd and have the correct offsets for my injectors. please anyone. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by capss9c1 View Post
    can someone please help me with the proper way to set up the injector data for my 24x conversion. Im running the 2002 fbody calibration. I also have Greg Banish cd and have the correct offsets for my injectors. please anyone. thank you
    What are you having problems with?

Ed M
    2004 Vette Coupe, LS2, MN6, Vararam, ARH/CATs, Ti's, 4:10, Trickflow 215, 30# SVO, Vette Doctors Cam, Fast 90/90, DD McLeod, DTE Brace, Hurst shifter, Bilsteins etc. 480/430

ERM Performance Tuning -- Interactive Learning ..from tuning software training to custom tunes
    HP Tuners Dealer- VCM Suite (free 2hr training session with purchase), credits and new Version 2.0 turtorial available
    http://www.ermperformancetuning.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ERMPerformanceTuning

[email protected]

someone told me to put the same offset values in each map row an put the injector flow rate as a constant because the lt1 is vacuum regulated and someone else told me to install the injector data as banishs cd explained, but im running an lt1 not an ls1 his injector data is set up for 58 psi and I don't think the lt1 needs the 58psi

Quote Originally Posted by capss9c1 View Post
    someone told me to put the same offset values in each map row an put the injector flow rate as a constant because the lt1 is vacuum regulated and someone else told me to install the injector data as banishs cd explained, but im running an lt1 not an ls1 his injector data is set up for 58 psi and I don't think the lt1 needs the 58psi
    You would go to the table that would point to the delta pressure from the 58psi fuel (400 kPa) and what ever you set you fuel regulator to i.e if 45 psi (310 kpa) you would take the values at 310kpa and install across the board from 0 to 80. The IFR would be the single value based on the Fuel Pressure so in our example at 45 psi the SVO 30 would be 32.35.

Can someone confirm this, I am pretty sure this is correct for the offset...IFR positive.

Ed M
    2004 Vette Coupe, LS2, MN6, Vararam, ARH/CATs, Ti's, 4:10, Trickflow 215, 30# SVO, Vette Doctors Cam, Fast 90/90, DD McLeod, DTE Brace, Hurst shifter, Bilsteins etc. 480/430

ERM Performance Tuning -- Interactive Learning ..from tuning software training to custom tunes
    HP Tuners Dealer- VCM Suite (free 2hr training session with purchase), credits and new Version 2.0 turtorial available

[email protected]

sorry to sound like a dummy but where in banish's data cd will show the voltage offset data in relation to fuel pressure and then how do I set the short pulse adder? sorry for all the questions but im learning as I go along. ive been trying to get this conversion running since last april and im really starting to get discouraged and go back to the stock pcm.

Becareful with the LT124x, the LT1 shouldn't look like the LSx tables in the ECU with fueling being a return system.

Email Tunes, [email protected]
    96 TA Blown/Stroked, 4L80E/Fab 9
    15 C7 A8 H/C 2.3 Blower/PI
    14 Gen 5 Viper
    Custom Mid Engine chassis, AKA GalBen C

Thanks for the input fellas. I learned a lot recently but just confused with the injector tables. Just trying to figure out the short pulse adder also. I was told to run 58psi fuel pressure but i wanna lower that once i get the offset vs voltage table set.

Advanced Tuner
    I contacted Greg about injector data when I tuned an LT1 24x a few years ago. He told me that his data would only work with the 58psi.

Tuner
    does that include offsets and short pulse adders?
    1994 Trans Am: LS3 Crate Swap - Cam Motion 216/226-116+3 - 0411 PCM with Lingenfelter 58x > 24x Converter - 4L60E to RPM T56 - Strange 12 Bolt - UMI Suspension - TSP 1 7/8" Headers - GMMG Exhaust

Quote Originally Posted by flame View Post
    I contacted Greg about injector data when I tuned an LT1 24x a few years ago. He told me that his data would only work with the 58psi.
    Wondering if he has charted the offsets and IFR's using the Delta Pressure approach, why couldn't you find a proportional pressure delta based on a lower fuel pressure and use that as your 0 kPa point in the Gen III tables. What is alluding this feeble brain of mine????

There is a separate IFR fuel pressure translator excel by EC_Tunes for IFR conversion.

So does that mean the only possibly recourse is to use Dave Stecks's Ford to GM translator excel tool. Dave can your tool be set to work with other fuel pressures?

Thanks,

Ed M
    Last edited by mowton; 02-24-2015 at 07:23 PM.

[email protected]

Advanced Tuner
    I'm just relaying the info I got. If it were simple I'm sure he would have told me how......