Just though I would say
New to tuning but not cars
I live in Michigan on the West side of the state and I'm a father of 2.
I have been doing cars since I was about 19 so 20 yrs now.
I have been cruising the forum for a while just trying to take in all the info I can, can be over whelming LOL

I have a 93 T/A with a 408 LQ4, 823 Truck heads, LS3 Intake, 92MM TB, 238/246 @ .05 .619/.630 lift w/ 114+3, SVO Green Top 42lb, Walbro 255, Hooker LT's and Y, TH400 w/3500+ Stall, and 9" w3.50s and it's been the nightmare I didn't see coming.
This project has been a 5yr battle with everyone willing to take my money but not do the work required so basically half ass work.

I just got HP Tuner Pro 2.4 used with 4 credits and all the paperwork and activation codes today so I'm excited

Current tune in the car was supposed to let me log miles on my car to get some miles on the conversion so we could do dyno stuff and have
any mechanical/electrical bugs worked out before the dyno.
They had the car for a whole day to set the tune so I could drive it in town to test the engine and drive train but all I have done is log miles on my 2500 Silverado to get spark plugs

From what I can tell with my SnapOn brick in Park at Idle at 200deg steady:
The car is staying in Open Loop
Tune should have been SD but want's a MAF so I put one on
O2's jump from 200-600+
Injector PW 3.0
MAF is 3300-3500
MAP is 70
MAF gm/sec 13.91-17
MAP volts 3.11
BARO KPA 99
BARO Voltage 4.67
Intake air at the time was 17c
Coolant was 94c or 200f
DEZ IAC g/sec 1.89-5.10
IAC was 1-20 fluctuating constantly
Spark Advance 4-30 deg
TPS is .63
Batt 13.4v

The car started real hard, took about 8 times to just get it to Idle and stay till she warmed up.
After it's warmed up it will start right up.
Have issues with headers GLOWING (more in back 2 cylinders on both sides than the rest) if engine is reved or driven for 2 miles or less.
I'm hoping to figure this out cause I want to drive my car.......tired of just looking at it LOL

Any how, looks like a good group of people on here and I will do my best to SEARCH before I ask questions LOL