I'm using a 2010 Colorado VVT E67 PCM to run a 2008 VVT motor, I've run into a issue with the Map sensors. I also checked a box under General "vacuum patch applied" what does that due? I didn't mean to, and already mailed away the PCM.

I'm getting code P0108 MAP sensor high

using Map sensor part number 213796 2008 Silverado What the heck is this 2 bar, 3 bar, 1 bar, or 2.5 bar?

The PCM is likely looking for Map sensor part number 12594942 2010 hummer What the heck is this 2 bar, 3 bar, 1 bar, or 2.5 bar?

are the offsets or bar settings different? in these two sensors? Can I easily tune it to run the older 2008 sensor without seeing the engine?

I just basically used the 2008 E38, that came with the motor, and copied over as much as I could to the E67, I then removed Vats, and applied the TCS patch, and accidently the manifold vacuum patch.

The motor is a bone stock 2008 Silverado 6.0l VVT motor, not boosted

I was hoping to get him running, enough to drive for few months, then get it dyno tuned.

It wont start right now, no codes other then P0108, would having the vacuum patch applied cause a no start condition? It cranks over but won't run, it coughed a few times, that's it.