Thread: Accessing Alternative tables-Winter mode etc

Tuner in Training

Accessing Alternative tables-Winter mode etc

I have an 07 Corvette. I see in the Airflow tables, there are 4 or 5 tables in the PCM. However, this vehicle doesn't have access to multiple driving/weather modes.

Anyone know if there is a way to make these table accessible? Would be nice for having multiple tunes for various track conditions.

Thanks

Senior Tuner
    Do you mean the VE Reversion tables?
    2010 Camaro SS M6. Stock Bottom End, Heads/Cam/Intake/Headers/Exhaust.
    2005 Silverado RCSB. Forged 370 LQ9/Borg-Forced Inductions T6 S484/Jake's Stage 4 4L80E with D3 Brake/4WD.
    2023 Durango Hellcat

Tuner in Training
    Under airflow, electronic throttle, there are multiple tables. This is where you can restrict power by rpm. We use these for power restricted racing classes.

I'm wondering if there is a way to access the different tables, instead of the just the base table (set to 100% across the board).

I'm guessing you are looking for on the fly /toggle switch capabilities, but my old E28 M5 just gets flashed for the track and re-flashed when I drive it home. Is that impractical?

Tuner in Training
    Yes, Ideally an in-car switch of some type. I guess this same PCM is used in other vehicles that have the various modes (like new stingrays do), just wonder if it's possible.

Yes I can reflash between events, just looking for options. Thanks

Tuner in Training
    crickets...... I guess it can't be done?!