Thread: 2014 mustang edelbrock eforce dbw issues

Tuner in Training

2014 mustang edelbrock eforce dbw issues

I'm having some really annoying throttle surge on a 2014 Mustang GT with the eforce stage 2 kit. Mainly the problem is between 1500-2500rpm. I've been working with the driver demand table trying to line it out and its a little better than when I started, but still not satisfactory. I'm still learning how to deal with these torque tables so maybe I'm going the wrong direction. I've attached the tune file (modified edelbrock tune) and a log of a short drive with the config I used as well. Any help is greatly appreciated. I'm not new to tuning by any means, but these copperhead ecu's are quite different from other systems I have used in the past.

On a side note, how can I log torque on this thing? Any way to create a custom pid for it? It would make this a lot easier for sure.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Unfortunately, you will have to wait until the 2.25 VCM Scanner is released to get any real data from this car. The issue is probably either with the throttle body model, or the torque/torque inverse. Pretty common issue, and its trial and error fixing it, without logging.

SOON!
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

Tuner in Training
    Thanks Eric. That's kind of what I thought. I guess I'll fight my way through this one as I patiently await the 2.25 scanner.