Thread: 2014 Navigator hitting commanded Lambda fuel clip?

2014 Navigator hitting commanded Lambda fuel clip?

Have tried multiple multiple things to make this supercharged Navigator demand a lambda less then .88, including COT and it will not, like there is a clip. It is not torque or transmission related. Everything switches when it is suppose to on the WOT Fuel enrichment, but the demanded Lambda does not match the WOT Lambda table.
    Note: it will demand more fuel, down to .84, with greater RPM but I am not going to keep running it up there that lean.

Eric, can you look at this calibration and see if there is a missing clip somewhere? I have it locked to go WOT fuel as soon as you touch the throttle by the way.

mod8.hpt
    Ori Read.hpt
    Last edited by Lundstedt Automotive; 02-04-2015 at 11:53 AM.

Tuner
    Any logs of the runs, specifically logging the usual suspects including demanded lambda and torque source?
    Current toy- 97 SCSB OBS chevy forged 6.0/4l80 combo with a bit of boost..currently back under the knife

To many previous vehicles to list

Yes, Torque source stays at 0. As I said I don't believe it's torque or transmission related.
    Demanded lambda demands rich right when it is suppose to, but only demands down to .88. When I have it demanded to go .78.

This is a flex fuel vehicle and I don't as many tables as I do in the f150's...

It doesn't have E85 in it, but could it be looking up WOT Lambda on a different table I don't have access to? Another weird thing is if you look at the Original calibration, under WOT Lambda - Engine RPM on the Y-axis isn't right. I had to change it to make since...

I have beta 2.25.1562
    Last edited by Lundstedt Automotive; 02-04-2015 at 03:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lundstedt Automotive View Post
    Yes, Torque source stays at 0. As I said I don't believe it's torque or transmission related.
    Demanded lambda demands rich right when it is suppose to, but only demands down to .88. When I have it demanded to go .78.

This is a flex fuel vehicle and I don't as many tables as I do in the f150's...

It doesn't have E85 in it, but could it be looking up WOT Lambda on a different table I don't have access to? Another weird thing is if you look at the Original calibration, under WOT Lambda - Engine RPM on the Y-axis isn't right. I had to change it to make since...

I have beta 2.25.1562
    Email your file to support, along with the issue you are having and I will take a look.
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

Thanks Eric,
    Sent email along with files.
    Do you need an Info log as well?

No, just the file.
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

Do you think you'll get a chance to look at it today? Or is this something I should expect next week?