Thread: T87 8-speed transmission beta testers wanted

T87 8-speed transmission beta testers wanted

If you own or have easy access to a vehicle equipped with the 8L90 8-speed automatic (truck or car) and are willing to help us with some testing, please do a read and send it to support along with your contact information.

Thanks.

T87

Hey bud I have a customer here with a 2015 6.2L 8 speed I have sent the info log to support 2x but Im not sure I can calibrate the transmission at this point if you can clear this up for me. The last 2x the guy has came to the shop I could read it but nothing shows up on the tranny tab. Let me know how I can help get this working or if it is already working please. I just down loaded the latest beta 10 min ago from Bill after my second info log.

Tuner in Training
    Any update on this 8 speed get

Sending now

Tuner in Training
    Has this thing been solved get ?

Thx JR

Looks like the latest release has nearly full control. I am getting with my customer so he can bring his car back in for us to play with.

Quote Originally Posted by jc052685 View Post
    Looks like the latest release has nearly full control. I am getting with my customer so he can bring his car back in for us to play with.
    More parameters will be added as time permits. Please e-mail your VIN to support for access. The write is restricted for now until we hear some more feedback from participating beta testers.