Thread: Some of the DTC's are still there

Some of the DTC's are still there

I flashed a ECM for a friend of mine in a Sandcar and all the Transmission DTC's are still on, I flashed the computer but did not do a Write Entire, do I have to Write Entire for the DTC's to turn off

or is it something else I did not do,

any help would be great, thanks everyone,

Quote Originally Posted by J Alper View Post
    I flashed a ECM for a friend of mine in a Sandcar and all the Transmission DTC's are still on, I flashed the computer but did not do a Write Entire, do I have to Write Entire for the DTC's to turn off

or is it something else I did not do,

any help would be great, thanks everyone,
    Post your tune.....

Ed M
    2004 Vette Coupe, LS2, MN6, Vararam, ARH/CATs, Ti's, 4:10, Trickflow 215, 30# SVO, Vette Doctors Cam, Fast 90/90, DD McLeod, DTE Brace, Hurst shifter, Bilsteins etc. 480/430

ERM Performance Tuning -- Interactive Learning ..from tuning software training to custom tunes
    HP Tuners Dealer- VCM Suite (free 2hr training session with purchase), credits and new Version 2.0 turtorial available
    http://www.ermperformancetuning.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ERMPerformanceTuning

[email protected]

Senior Tuner
    If they are still there then you did not set them to No Error Reported. Did you only uncheck the SES Enable box? Sounds like that is what you did. No need to write entire.

That is correct I just Enable box, sorry to be green but how do I set them to No error Report

if I am reading it correct, below each bank of DTC's I need to check the 3-No Error Reported, is that correct,

I will also list the tune, on the desk top will need to pull out my labtop,
    Last edited by J Alper; 02-03-2015 at 01:18 AM.