Thread: Opposite trims with throttle input

Potential Tuner

Opposite trims with throttle input

2001vetteFFP.hpt tpstrimidle.hpl

Thanks for the help. I got a stock 01 vet with a 102mm TB, dynatech long tube headers and exhaust. Just got the hp in and I cant trim what so ever and with any throttle input the trims go negative on one bank and positive in the other. This is my second attempt with HP tuners. My CTSV was my first with no issues. Thanks in advance

Potential Tuner
    actually with out throttle input, if I give her any fuel in the tune it will do the same.

Senior Tuner
    Your O2 sensors are crossed.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by 2xLS1 View Post
    Your O2 sensors are crossed.
    +1

Why a 102 TB on a stock setup? Is it the stock manifold? Stock Intake setup? Sounds like idle troubles are on the way.........

Ed M
    Last edited by mowton; 01-31-2015 at 10:05 AM.
    2004 Vette Coupe, LS2, MN6, Vararam, ARH/CATs, Ti's, 4:10, Trickflow 215, 30# SVO, Vette Doctors Cam, Fast 90/90, DD McLeod, DTE Brace, Hurst shifter, Bilsteins etc. 480/430

ERM Performance Tuning -- Interactive Learning ..from tuning software training to custom tunes
    HP Tuners Dealer- VCM Suite (free 2hr training session with purchase), credits and new Version 2.0 turtorial available
    http://www.ermperformancetuning.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ERMPerformanceTuning

[email protected]

Potential Tuner
    is a FAST intake mani with 102mm TB. It was installed when we got it. Im already looking for a 90mm TB cause im sure is going to be a headache.

BTW, the guys at the shop did find the sensors crossed. Tomorrow ill get her on the dyno and find out what else is wrong with this thing....

THANKS MUCH!!!!