Thread: 14' Chevy SS LS3 with LSA Supercharger- Tuning?

14' Chevy SS LS3 with LSA Supercharger- Tuning?

so basically i am gathering all the needed parts to install an LSA blower from a ZL1 camaro into my 14' Chevy SS w/ LS3. mainly, i was wondering if its possible to run it exactly like it would in the CTS-V/ZL1 with the PCM controlling the bypass solenoid, etc. not sure the best way to tune it, or set it up. also the fuel system- i was thinking i should be able to drop the ZL1 dual pump fuel module in and run the matching fuel pressure control module, but i also wasnt totally sure of that... any help is much appreciated, as i have never done an LSA blower onto an LS3, and will be running stock boost level and all stock parts. i would prefer not to tune it like say the e-force kits would be tuned into an LS3. any and all feedback/help welcome, as i am still trying to collect all the parts i will need.

John

Senior Tuner
    I believe the SS runs an E38, not an E67...the factory blower cars run the E67. It has more inputs/outputs for things like the boost control solenoid...so even though the settings are there in the E38's and E67's (they're very similar and run very similar OS's), the E38 isn't physically capable of doing anything with some of them.

The fuel pump control module from the ZL1 does seem to work in the Camaro SS, so I don't see why it wouldn't work in the SS sedan too.
    2010 Camaro SS M6. Stock Bottom End, Heads/Cam/Intake/Headers/Exhaust.
    2005 Silverado RCSB. Forged 370 LQ9/Borg-Forced Inductions T6 S484/Jake's Stage 4 4L80E with D3 Brake/4WD.
    2023 Durango Hellcat