Thread: Plot Filtering/setup with negative numbers

Tuner in Training

Plot Filtering/setup with negative numbers

Ive been using my innovative WB to log AFR Error % and am tired of getting super lean decel values when running OL No Trims while im straight tuning my MAF and (5) VE tables. It always shows like a 25 to 35% lean AFR because I let off the pedal, Im tired of this affecting the different cell's average making it hard to tuning specific areas. I decided to start messing with plot filtering a little more. my question is; will plot filter work? I basically dont want to see any positive(lean) AFR Error% values if the are more than lets say 6%. This is how I planned on setting up the plot string:

[PID.2151] < 11 AND [USER.9008] < 6

PID.2151 references cam angle to log anything less that 11* cam advance in the "low VE table"(since I have 5 VE tables that all are affected by different cam angle/ranges)

USER.9008 references my WB02 AFR Error % that I have piggied in thru my a/c pressure sensor

The plot filter set above should only log anything less that 11* cam advance and AFR Error % that is less than 6%
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by 07_zq8; 01-26-2015 at 11:57 PM.

Did you disable DSCO fuel cut-off in the fuel table?

Dfco

Tuner in Training
    yeah, i tune VE & MAF with no adder/removers as I like to call them. I figured out how to filter decel readings based off MAP kPa. I have it set to filter out data anytime MAP drops below 26kPa (idle is like 27-30kPa) and decel always shows a 19-25kPa reading. it worked out really well.

Senior Tuner cobaltssoverbooster's Avatar
    iirc you dont put "and"...you just separate the functions with a comma ","?

can anyone else currently active confirm that?
    2000 Ford Mustang - Top Sportsman