Thread: 11-14 LML Beta tester needed

11-14 LML Beta tester needed

If you own an 11-14 truck, would like to do some beta testing and have experience tuning LMM/LMLs, please e-mail your VIN to support.

Thanks.

EDIT: No longer needed, see below.
    Last edited by Engineer@HPT; 04-10-2015 at 09:22 PM.

Tuner in Training
    This looks like a step forward.

Tuner in Training
    This is amazing news, with efi live you have to find a source for the files since they cant be read, how will hp tuners be working around this? I'll get my hands on an LML as soon as I can.

Do you still need 2013 LML VIN?

2006 Escalade LMM Duramax Tuned
    2000 S10 Twin Turbo 6.0L
    56 GMC 100 Status Unknown

Tuner in Training
    Do you guys have all the LML files? I assume you would need to get a file from another source since you have to open up the ECM to read it. I think there all still available online if you need them.

if not I can maybe get some reads using my alientech

HP Tuners gives you a stock file when you do a read all the files are there.

Tuner in Training
    So you mean that when I read the ECM it will just get vin and OS information? then it will use a generted file that HP tuners makes? since the LML ECM cannot be read through the OBD Port

Yeap looks like HP Tuners have it worked out. They are waiting on us to start tuning. Here is a 2015 read to prove it.
    Attached Files Attached Files

I will have the perfect candidate monday. kid at work has been looking for tuners for his 14 sierra . so i called him and he volunteered. i will upload it monday morning if not before. also i can get you an 11 for files but its a stock unit so i can't tune it although it could really use it. i have had to fix its emisions issues at least 5 times before the guy threw his hands up and traded it.

Quote Originally Posted by Howes View Post
    I will have the perfect candidate monday. kid at work has been looking for tuners for his 14 sierra . so i called him and he volunteered. i will upload it monday morning if not before. also i can get you an 11 for files but its a stock unit so i can't tune it although it could really use it. i have had to fix its emisions issues at least 5 times before the guy threw his hands up and traded it.
    I appreciate it but you do not need to send us any files unless the editor gives you a "Validate checksum failed" message. I should have updated the thread - people have been using this for a while so you shouldn't have any issues, just download the latest 2.25.

i believe we already did due to a data logging issue my business partner had.

So is the LML able to write the tune now? Any update on this if it's not yet capable?

I tried to read entire and it was not able to unlock my ECM. Also I could not read the file Road posted.

Do you have the beta version sounds like that is what you are missing. E-mail support the read info you saved and they will get you hooked up.
    Mike

Yeah sent them the email last night. That is what I figured.

Seems we can not read quite a few still though, can't read either of the LML's we have and trans still is not supported for them all.

2006 Escalade LMM Duramax Tuned
    2000 S10 Twin Turbo 6.0L
    56 GMC 100 Status Unknown

You need to download the latest 2.25 from your user panel. If you don't have the link, e-mail support.
    The software should provide you with a stock file. The transmission will be eventually supported for the newer trucks. Enhanced datalogging is coming soon also.

2.24 is the latest version shown in my user panel. I have already emailed support. So I will be able to write a custom tune right? When I get 2.25 updated

Yes you will be able to custom tune. I recommend once you get the beta and tune file to study it for a while then study it some more because there is a lot of tables and a lot of different modes of operation.
    Mike

Yes, I agree that was the plan. I have done lots of tuning with other turbo vehicles, but I know diesel engines are a whole other beast.