Thread: 2011 Tune

Tuner in Training

2011 Tune

Hey everyone.

Just tuned a 2011 Silverado. Can someone over look the tune and check it over. Truck seems to be running good, wanted other opinions!

Thanks,

Tonytuned.hpt

Potential Tuner
    From taking a quick glance through the tune.. That's quite a bit of timing in the High Octane table, might want smooth your timing Vertically and Horizontally to make it run a little smoother as well, -4 to +23 is a pretty big gap. Take a look at your Torque Management Tab. ETC limits can be raised. Max Torque can be raised. Don't know whats going on with your PE table.
    It needs a little work in my opinion, but that's just my opinion.

Do you have a scan file of WOT and Partial Throttle?

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoffguy View Post
    From taking a quick glance through the tune.. That's quite a bit of timing in the High Octane table, might want smooth your timing Vertically and Horizontally to make it run a little smoother as well, -4 to +23 is a pretty big gap. Take a look at your Torque Management Tab. ETC limits can be raised. Max Torque can be raised. Don't know whats going on with your PE table.
    It needs a little work in my opinion, but that's just my opinion.

Do you have a scan file of WOT and Partial Throttle?

Yeah I have a scan file I can upload after awhile, I'm on my phone, it seems to be running good. And you're saying you'd raise tq management? I didn't want to get too carried away, it's on a lifted truck lol

Thanks bud

Tuner in Training
    Anyone Else?

I think it's a little lean of AFR with no wideband, unless you are running one. I'd feel safer with a lower afr just incase.

Could always use a trans tune, the 6 speeds shift kinda slow from the factory. I never went crazy with it, just lowered the shift times by 10-20%.

I attached a tune from a my friends truck, feel free to look at the trans tune and copy and change it up if you wish. It shifts great and he loves it. Been going strong for 15-20k miles since we did it.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    I think it's a little lean of AFR with no wideband, unless you are running one. I'd feel safer with a lower afr just incase.

Could always use a trans tune, the 6 speeds shift kinda slow from the factory. I never went crazy with it, just lowered the shift times by 10-20%.

I attached a tune from a my friends truck, feel free to look at the trans tune and copy and change it up if you wish. It shifts great and he loves it. Been going strong for 15-20k miles since we did it.
    Yeah I'm not running one lol. Its still running fine, we'll get a trans tune on her though. Thanks bud.