Thread: injector bank select table

injector bank select table

just wondering: is there any other affect to getting the bank assignment table correct? or is it just LTFT and STFTs? im running a low res crank reluctor and single coil/dizzy.

the reason I ask is because I took my impala to the dyno with the wrong injectors wired up (18436572, instead of the LS1 order) and got 220rwkw with a sketchy as hell AFR and wideband readings all over the place.

after a rewire to the LS1 injector firing order and a revisit to the tuner I got the same power pretty much exactly, but a much nicer and smoother AFR. BUT I had forgotten to change the bank assignment, and was wondering if this would any sort of affect on WOT power?

yeah that's it really. cheers.
    1966 impala. L29 454. 0411 pcm. 2.5" twin system. comp cams XR282HR. ported heads. 1.75 rollers. 60lb deka injectors. bosch 044 pump. standard intake (cos' looks cool in a 66')

Senior Tuner
    If you don't have the bank selection matched to the actual setup, you will have the fuel trims eventually go full positive on one side and full rich on the other side if you run closed loop.
    2010 Camaro SS M6. Stock Bottom End, Heads/Cam/Intake/Headers/Exhaust.
    2005 Silverado RCSB. Forged 370 LQ9/Borg-Forced Inductions T6 S484/Jake's Stage 4 4L80E with D3 Brake/4WD.
    2023 Durango Hellcat