Thread: Roush phase 3 tune

Advanced Tuner

Roush phase 3 tune

Does anyone have a 2013-2014 Roush Mustang GT phase 3 tune to share?

Hi did u manage to get it

Advanced Tuner
    Nope. No response but yours.

here is 2 rs3 tunes, the red roush is gt w roush kit is done by a known company in nc around Raleigh the other is a factory rs3
    Attached Files Attached Files
    GOD HELP US ALL....

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by kaineoutlaw View Post
    here is 2 rs3 tunes, the red roush is gt w roush kit is done by a known company in nc around Raleigh the other is a factory rs3
    Thanks Kaine! I had given up on this thread. Can you provide the details for the tunes(CAI, ORX, injectors, pulley, headers, etc)?

I see in your sig, yo are running an MMR block. How do you like it? Any issues? Is it the MMR 1000?

the red roush had a jlt I believe and a 10lb pulley set up on a stock bottom end. it may have had headers but not sure, the other is a stock roush. I just seen it at the dragstrip in darlington sc and every boosted mod motor I see I just ask em to let me read their tune lmao some are scrambled so ive only gotten a few.
    when mustang week is here at myrtle beach im going to walk the whole show and get reads on all of em I can find. this is the only way I can foresee figuring out the speed density area, seeing what everyone else does and try to understand it. the copperhead is new so all tuners that really know all of the right info vs myth and keep it to hoard the possible capital gains.

the mmr engines or rotating assemblies are a great price and they will actually stand behind it, I have bought 2 balanced 4.6 assemblies, 1 coyote, 2 5.4s and 2 coyote 1000hp shortblocks (my engine is a 1000).
    had a issue w one 4.6 and I shipped the whole shortblock back, they fixed the problem and I was the one who caused it I think but mmr took care of it w no hassle. ill never use anyone else.
    it took awhile to get some of the engines and rotating assemblies but I don't mind after they looked out for me on the 4.6
    GOD HELP US ALL....