Thread: 2014 silverado high country stabilitrak

Tuner in Training

2014 silverado high country stabilitrak

How can I get stabilitrak to stay off when I turn it off? I noticed that when I turn it off the truck will shift quicker and firmer at full throttle as I am commanding it, but after it re-enables the truck goes back to shifting lazily at full throttle. For example: From a stop after holding the traction control switch until stabilitrak and tcs are off the truck will shift great (1-2, 2-3). The stabilitrak light goes off in 2nd gear. Then when I try to do another run, tcs is still off but stabilitrak has re-enabled and shifting is lazy again.

Any remedy to this?
    Attached Files Attached Files

Advanced Tuner
    Im having almost the same trouble on a 2015 all terrain Sierra 5.3 A6 and on my last log i see that when the stability icon flashes on the dashboard the torque source changes to "axle tq" so im thinking that the axle max tq in torque managment is the guilty ill try to change that next week so... give it a shot
    all the way from Tampico bay Mexico

programmed in BCM to turn back on at 35 MPH in trucks

Tuner in Training
    HPT still hasn't added BCM support, I presume.

never will

Advanced Tuner
    ^^Why is that? I would think that it would be really cool to have BCM access...

legal/liability reasons if you screw up something in the ECM you blow the motor if you screw up something in the BCM you kill yourself.