Thread: turbo ls1 wideband cfg problems. 15kpa=boost instead of vacuum

turbo ls1 wideband cfg problems. 15kpa=boost instead of vacuum

Finally finished up my 95 obs short wide turbo ls1 swap.
    Kind of hard to word this but here goes
    I set up the 2 bar map in the table display and now my afr and afr error are showing boost at 15 kpa as opposed to 115kpa.
    Layman's terms- 15kpa and up are showing as boost instead of vacuum. When 15 kpa through 105(?) Are supposed to be vacuum and not boost.
    I can post up a cfg file later tomorrow if needed but I think this should be a simple one for the gurus on here.

Any one?

here is a cfg and log any help or tips would be nice

ls1 boost 2.hpl

ls1 wide band.cfg

im about to start pulling my hair out, i even whent back to default cfg and started from scratch still same problem.
    my wideband is running through my egr. its just the histogram, the chart display reads fine and is on par with what the gauge its self reads so it has to be in the histogram settings some were.
    can some one please help? thanks

Works fine for me. Looks like you set up a user defined pid for boost. Delete your boost pid.

Russ Kemp

heres what it looks like to me, air fuel ratio error looks close to the same

i managed to make the histogram match the chart display but it still wont go over 35kpa... im lost. iv tried every thing i could think of short of making a new tune and doing another write entire

Advanced Tuner
    Unfortunately, we can't see your custom PID for boost. Perhaps you could show what you created for it with a screenshot.
    Also, your Histogram for AF Ratio Error must be set up incorrectly. Show us that setup as well.
    personally, I don't set up for boost. I just learn to read the KPA and convert in my head.
    I assume you don't have the MPVI pro? I don't see a wideband in the enhanced IO.
    I see that the 2 bar map is working correctly.
    I also see that you are commanding 12.5:1 AF Ratio under boost.....seems real lean to me especially if you are just starting the tuning process.

Ron
    Y2K C5 A4 Coupe (10.78 @ 127) Cathedral port 6.2
    S476 L33 5.3 69 Nova 8.76 @ 158 Drive to the track street race car
    06 Cobalt SS bought new

Quote Originally Posted by Russ K View Post
    Works fine for me. Looks like you set up a user defined pid for boost. Delete your boost pid.

Russ Kemp
    I'm on the same page as russ. I cannot see your cfg or log but I am betting you have more then 1 "map" sensor being logged. Go back to your defined pids and make sure that your pids are not defined as a specific sensor...keep it blank or just delete the ones you do not need. Do not log both the 2 bar map sensor and the standard map sensor you will get the issue that you are having. I ran into the same problem in the past when I first moved over to a 2 bar map sensor, also when I fixed that issue and made myself a boost pid. Made the same mistake twice...doh. Good luck.