Thread: LS 376/525 Crate Engine will not start

Potential Tuner

LS 376/525 Crate Engine will not start

I bought a GMPP Crate package and it will not start? On the off chance could someone point in the right dirfection as I have checked most things with no results.

Man that's an open ended question. You might try posting in the gen4 section since thats more focused on your engine. I dont think that a ton of people read this particular forujm.

If you're using the crate motor and the electronics package that was built for it and if that doesn't start your issue isn't the tune so you may be better off working with GMPP or posting on one of the traditional car forums. Good luck!
    Kenne Bell Supercharged 2003 Corvette Z06

Does it crank, and not start?
    Is the MAF sensor pointing in the correct direction? I stuck one on a dyno before and didn't pay attention and someone put the MAF tube in backwards and the MAF was pointing the wrong way. Engine would not start at all.
    -Greg
    2009 Maverick Silver G8 GXP M6 - 586hp
    Engine Mods: TVS 2300 Magnacharger ARH 1 7/8" long tubes with catted x-pipe
    Drivetrain Mods: Ram Dual Disc Clutch
    Suspension Mods: Pedders/Wretched basic drag pack - BMR trailing arms
    Misc Mods: Jamesbiz Catch can - GRRRR8 Heater hose relo kit

Potential Tuner
    Yes radrace19 the maf is in the right way. Have 60psi at the rail waiting, power at injectors and coils, rpm of 160 on crank, 11.5 volts on crank, no voltage drop at either coils or injectors on crank, no codes, I am at a loss.