Thread: 12 Cruze ECO 1.4 turbo tune 'anybody have a good one yet?'

Potential Tuner

12 Cruze ECO 1.4 turbo tune 'anybody have a good one yet?'

I have a Injen CAI is all for upgrades.

I'm thinking about just taking it into ZZPerformance for a dyno Trifecta tune but I already own this product.
    2012 Chevy Cruze ECO 1.4 TURBO Injen CAI.

1981 Corvette

2013 Sonic LS 1.8 wife's car

Advanced Tuner
    There is a long thread about cruze tuning here. Search for it. No one is just going to give you a tune, however.
    JTC Performance - Authorized HP Tuners Reseller
    Remote performance tuning

Teach yourself how to tune. Lot of people willing to help you learn. Don't go mail order.

Advanced Tuner
    I made 175whp on a 21 psi tune with catless mid pipe, catless downpipe, ZZP FMIC kit, zzp CAI and ported intake manifold. I tuned it. With those mods, I was out of turbo up top (100% wastegate duty cycle could not hold boost). The car was a beast in the mid range, but it was very clear that it needs a bigger turbo to make respectable numbers. I've since gone back to a closer to stock boost tune and 87 octane because it's just not worth it to me.
    2013 Cruze Eco - CAI, Catless DP, Catless MP, ZZP FMIC, Ported Intake Manifold, Mild tune (17psi), best 43.5mpg, 175ftlbs (pid)

2008 Solstice GXP - ZFR 6758, catless, AEM stage 1 water/methanol injection, Hahn Racecraft Intercooler, solo street race cat back, LE5 throttle body - 307whp on a dyno dynamics (stock turbo numbers), 100 octane EFR6758 numbers - 463whp/454wtq

Also ZZP uses HP Tuners. To my knowledge they don't use Trifecta on anything unless maybe they tune the E16 on the 05-06 Cobalts. Trifecta has been devilishly slow lately too.
    2008 Pontiac G5 2.2L (main oil seal became a crunchy Autumn leaf, RIP)
    2016 Fiesta 1.0L Ecoboost - Project "not-so-detestable"