Thread: Wiring LM-2 to HP Tuner

Senior Tuner

Wiring LM-2 to HP Tuner

Which wires connect the LM-2 to HP Tuner? Previously with an AEM the white and black connected to 1 and 5 pins on my EIO connector worked. Same color wires with the LM-2 analog cable does not work with this LM-2. When I run the scanner while reading 14.7/14.8 on the LM-2 at idle I'm reading 7.35 on my laptop.

Here's how I have my config set up. Title is still AEM as I just didn't change the name.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by 8850 View Post
    Which wires connect the LM-2 to HP Tuner? Previously with an AEM the white and black connected to 1 and 5 pins on my EIO connector worked. Same color wires with the LM-2 analog cable does not work with this LM-2. When I run the scanner while reading 14.7/14.8 on the LM-2 at idle I'm reading 7.35 on my laptop.

Here's how I have my config set up. Title is still AEM as I just didn't change the name.
    Should be using lime green and yellow for analog out 1 according to instructions.

Perhaps you should read them

http://www.innovatemotorsports.com/s...Manual_1.3.pdf

Page 31

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by schpenxel View Post
    Should be using lime green and yellow for analog out 1 according to instructions.

Perhaps you should read them

http://www.innovatemotorsports.com/s...Manual_1.3.pdf

Page 31
    Thanks for the info. Even if it did come with a touch of sarcasm. I had already found it though and ready to tune when the weather gets better.

Sorry, I'm a bit frustrated with tuning on mine

It should be against the law to sell injectors without proper data. I'm at the point of just buying some ID's and being done with it
    Last edited by schpenxel; 12-28-2014 at 03:36 PM.

Senior Tuner
    No problem....

What I have, ID850s. I was upper 80% IDC with stock. Now 40% with the ID850s. 2013 CTS-V