Thread: 2011-2014 F-150 Ecoboost now supported in 2.25

2011-2014 F-150 Ecoboost now supported in 2.25

I am pleased to announce that VCM Suite 2.25 (beta) now supports the 2011-2015 F-150 with the 3.5L Ecoboost.

At this point, all of the various operating systems have not been mapped out, so if you read a vehicle and it comes up with a def failed to load, or checksum error, please email the file to support at hptuners dot com so that we can quickly add in support.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

Killing it guys...

I have a F-150 local looking to get tuned.

Can't wait to get started.
    www.tunedbynishan.com
    2018 Mustang GT - 10R80

Advanced Tuner
    How can I get the new beta? I'll send in my truck's file as soon as I can read it.
    1970 Corvette LS1/T56
    2001 Corvette Z06

Quote Originally Posted by Scooter70 View Post
    How can I get the new beta? I'll send in my truck's file as soon as I can read it.
    Email support.
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

trying to get a read know but it is asking which hardware type? black oak/silver oak etc? i have no clue...

please advise

384whp/303wtq
    Built 2.0LSJ: TVS w/2.6, 1000cc, Stage 2 cams, custom fuel system, E85, Dual Pass, 3"intake, 3" Catless exhaust, CIA midlength Header

Quote Originally Posted by japeatr View Post
    trying to get a read know but it is asking which hardware type? Black oak/silver oak etc? I have no clue...

Please advise
    tc-1797
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

big thanks reading > me with my excitement of tuning my truck finally

384whp/303wtq
    Built 2.0LSJ: TVS w/2.6, 1000cc, Stage 2 cams, custom fuel system, E85, Dual Pass, 3"intake, 3" Catless exhaust, CIA midlength Header

How are the definitions coming?

384whp/303wtq

I currently have every "current" OS defined. So if your truck comes up with a definition failed to load error, then that would mean you aren't running the lastest flash from Ford. I will have the older definitions done soon.
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

Potential Tuner
    Just would like to say thanks to Eric and Bill / the team that made this possible to tune the F150 Ecoboost trucks. I have been using HP Tuner software since 2004 ish and thanks to them i have a hobby of continuously learning to tune cars trucks. I have been patiently waiting for the Ecoboost software and have had great success tuning my 2012 F150 Ecoboost truck with no issues up to date. I have had SCT tunes and MPT tunes in my truck prior to this and not to discredit anyone have not been very happy with the quality of power and driveability of the truck. I work part time at a local dyno shop and will post the results of tuning but can say i am already much more satisfied with the recent tunes i have built for my F150. These truck respond to tuning with very noticeable results like tuning the Duramax trucks. I look forward to our upcoming discussions.

Potential Tuner
    I didnt notice any post on this but a question to Eric, when i finished building a tune the only way i was able to successfully load the tune was to perform a write Entire. since the initial write i have not tried to write calibration only. At this point i have loaded about 12 different tunes with no anomalies.

Quote Originally Posted by maniac 109 View Post
    Just would like to say thanks to Eric and Bill / the team that made this possible to tune the F150 Ecoboost trucks. I have been using HP Tuner software since 2004 ish and thanks to them i have a hobby of continuously learning to tune cars trucks. I have been patiently waiting for the Ecoboost software and have had great success tuning my 2012 F150 Ecoboost truck with no issues up to date. I have had SCT tunes and MPT tunes in my truck prior to this and not to discredit anyone have not been very happy with the quality of power and driveability of the truck. I work part time at a local dyno shop and will post the results of tuning but can say i am already much more satisfied with the recent tunes i have built for my F150. These truck respond to tuning with very noticeable results like tuning the Duramax trucks. I look forward to our upcoming discussions.
    Thanks for the feedback!
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

I didnt notice any post on this but a question to Eric, when i finished building a tune the only way i was able to successfully load the tune was to perform a write Entire. since the initial write i have not tried to write calibration only. At this point i have loaded about 12 different tunes with no anomalies.
    Due to the checksum, you can only do a write entire on this PCM.
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

Tuner in Training
    What do you feel your gains have been self tuning this truck ?