Thread: ecoboost fg falcon

ecoboost fg falcon

can the ecoboost falcon be tuned with hp?

has anyone in aus done any work with them? what sort of times do they run stock or modded? i have seen in the states the ecoboost mustangs arent to slow

Advanced Tuner
    I haven't even looked at a file from 1 yet, have you got a HPT file or any info from what/how it works?

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by orangeute338 View Post
    what sort of times do they run stock or modded? i have seen in the states the ecoboost mustangs arent to slow
    Wheels and Motor have done tests on them and they do about 6.5s 0-100 and mid- high 14s 1/4 mile. Fractionally quicker than the 4.0L six.

Quote Originally Posted by DarrylC View Post
    Wheels and Motor have done tests on them and they do about 6.5s 0-100 and mid- high 14s 1/4 mile. Fractionally quicker than the 4.0L six.
    yeah i have heard they are around the same as a na 6. would be cool something different to do one up 12second 4cyl falcon. i had a look after i posted and seen hp doesnt support even any of the ecoboost us cars so guess no chance for here. i read on the ford forum someone was in the process of getting into one but didnt want to say which shop was doing it or what can be done other then just boost increase.

maybe one day someone will have a quick one

Quote Originally Posted by orangeute338 View Post
    yeah i have heard they are around the same as a na 6. would be cool something different to do one up 12second 4cyl falcon. i had a look after i posted and seen hp doesnt support even any of the ecoboost us cars so guess no chance for here. i read on the ford forum someone was in the process of getting into one but didnt want to say which shop was doing it or what can be done other then just boost increase.

maybe one day someone will have a quick one
    We support the several Ecoboost vehicles, the supported list needs to be updated.

F-150 Ecoboost
    Explorer Sport Ecoboost
    and Mustang Ecoboost are all supported.

If anyone here has access to an Aussie Ecoboost vehicle, PM me, and I will work with you to get support added.
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

Potential Tuner
    i have access to my one message sent, G6E Ecoboost

edited 4smaller.jpg
    Last edited by jaskel; 01-28-2015 at 06:06 AM.