Thread: Email tune for LNF Can anyone help me !

Tuner in Training

Email tune for LNF Can anyone help me !

Hey guys not sure if this is the place . I dont do tunning no more as i dont have the time.

I have customers with the HHR SS and the COBALT SS and they are looking for email tunes as the nearest tunner is over 6-7 hours away.

Does anyone know of anyone who does tunes over email for the HP Tunner ?

Thanks

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by jdmcrx View Post
    Hey guys not sure if this is the place . I dont do tunning no more as i dont have the time.

I have customers with the HHR SS and the COBALT SS and they are looking for email tunes as the nearest tunner is over 6-7 hours away.

Does anyone know of anyone who does tunes over email for the HP Tunner ?

Thanks
    What area? There might be someone close. Otherwise, we do them every day. [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Matt M View Post
    What area? There might be someone close. Otherwise, we do them every day. [email protected]
    are you a vendor here? is it against forum rules to promote without being a vendor? i dont know but i just dont want to see you get in trouble is all.
    2008 Sky RL

Advanced Tuner
    Lol, doesn't matter here. Generally, us LNF folks don't like to see business conducted here, but that's just the rule of thumb. We're more of a DIY crowd, though. Don't feel like people that don't do their own tuning should be posting up here, should be posting on the car specific forums. Just my thought and I think a couple more people share the sentiment, after all, it's what this forum is for.