Thread: e67 420hp VS e67 525hp

Tuner in Training

e67 420hp VS e67 525hp

Hello Im tuning two cars with E67 ECUs one is a stock LS3 and the other is a crate motor ls3 525hp. The first motor I got to tune using the MAF Hi and Lo tune but I noticed the next motor only has a Airflow vs frequency only unlike the 420hp has airflow vs freq low and high.

my questions are...

Can I paste my first tune on the other ECU and get the same commands which im familiar with?

If not what are the histogram PIDs do I need to tune the MAF on the single option? The chart says X axis is Airflow G/sec and the Y is MAF Hz what is the plot value sensor I need to plug in?

Senior Tuner
    The newer operating systems usually only have one MAF table, the older ones had the high and low.
    2010 Camaro SS M6. Stock Bottom End, Heads/Cam/Intake/Headers/Exhaust.
    2005 Silverado RCSB. Forged 370 LQ9/Borg-Forced Inductions T6 S484/Jake's Stage 4 4L80E with D3 Brake/4WD.
    2023 Durango Hellcat

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeOD View Post
    The newer operating systems usually only have one MAF table, the older ones had the high and low.
    Yes I see the difference, would you know how to tune the MAF on the new one?

Senior Tuner
    The exact same way, log the % error between commanded AFR and actual delivered AFR against that table, and change the data in it accordingly.
    2010 Camaro SS M6. Stock Bottom End, Heads/Cam/Intake/Headers/Exhaust.
    2005 Silverado RCSB. Forged 370 LQ9/Borg-Forced Inductions T6 S484/Jake's Stage 4 4L80E with D3 Brake/4WD.
    2023 Durango Hellcat

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeOD View Post
    The exact same way, log the % error between commanded AFR and actual delivered AFR against that table, and change the data in it accordingly.
    On the older one I used the LTFT on the plot value sensor and X Y axis was the MAF airflow versus output frequency. When I did this to the newer one I would only get 0.00 on the data.