Thread: 2006 SRT8 Charger timed out

2006 SRT8 Charger timed out

I've been trying to tune a 2006 SRT8 Charger. I downloaded the latest beta for it. I go to "Get Info", it pulls up NGC3 and a second pull down controller box which has selections for F150 TCMs. I leave it blank and hit read and it gives me the usual cycle key message. I cycle the key but it does not start downloading. Several moments later, it says Ignition Cycle: Timed Out. I've tried opening the door when the key is off, pulling the key out, unplugging everything then trying again, but nothing seems to be working. I've flashed several NGC3 SRT4s and this is my first SRT8. Is there a special trick? Anyone else have this issue? Thanks!
    Capture.JPG
    2007 Ford Mustang GT/CS: RGR 322 3v - JPC Intake - Vortech YSi-B - Magnum T56 XL - Built 8.8 - Full Suspension
    2008 Ford Shelby GT500: VMP Gen 2 - ATI 15% - SCJ TB - Full Bassani Exhaust - Full Suspension - Upper Pulley - Meth Injection - JLT 127mm

Tuner in Training
    make the cycle several times to see if it works, do it 2 or 3 times until it begins to read. I read srt8 jeep without any problems.

Potential Tuner
    I've got the same issue with an srt8 300c, cycled the key a number of times, pulled fuses, disconnected the battery, etc. Never could get it to read.

Senior Tuner
    You need to email support if you're having trouble with the beta.

Potential Tuner
    I sent logs to hpt, they said it looked like something was staying awake on the bus or some such. I unplugged just about every module in the car but the ecu, pulled fuses pulled the battery etc, still never got anywhere.

Advanced Tuner
    Strange y'all are having issues with it. I just read the tune from a 2007 SRT-8 Charger a couple days ago. Didn't have any issues at all.

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by B00STJUNKY View Post
    Strange y'all are having issues with it. I just read the tune from a 2007 SRT-8 Charger a couple days ago. Didn't have any issues at all.
    Haven't had any either.

I emailed my infolog to support.
    2007 Ford Mustang GT/CS: RGR 322 3v - JPC Intake - Vortech YSi-B - Magnum T56 XL - Built 8.8 - Full Suspension
    2008 Ford Shelby GT500: VMP Gen 2 - ATI 15% - SCJ TB - Full Bassani Exhaust - Full Suspension - Upper Pulley - Meth Injection - JLT 127mm

Tuner
    Any chance you ever get the fix for this issue?

Emailing info log has been the way for them to update the software to be able to read it. Not always same day, depending how busy they are working on all other makes and models. Just reality of the business. Keep up the good work

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by uarperformance View Post
    Emailing info log has been the way for them to update the software to be able to read it. Not always same day, depending how busy they are working on all other makes and models. Just reality of the business. Keep up the good work
    Yes ive already sent the log to support but they say its best to bench tune cause the Cause of this issue hasnt been determined yet. Thats why i was wondering if anyone else has come across or fixed this issue before.