Thread: I Have two issues - 1 is running rich issue and the other is, transmission shifting

Potential Tuner

I Have two issues - 1 is running rich issue and the other is, transmission shifting

I have a 83 Monte carlo with a lq4 factory no cats/ dual exhaust .
    The transmission is a 4l60e the computer originally has all 4l80e settings as far as I know.
    I have a 3.73 gear also behind the trans
    Attached Files Attached Files

I am not sure what you are asking.

But I can confirm that you will need to list the specs of your combination so that the fellas can help you better.
    POWERZONE- AUTOMOTIVE PERFORMANCE AND TUNING SOLUTIONS
    STREET TUNING/DYNO TUNING/TRACK TUNING/REMOTE TUNING/EMAIL TUNING
    [email protected]

Potential Tuner
    My specs : Lq4(6.0) / 4L60E / 3.73 gears; All Is Stock engine has factory fbody manifolds no cats, upstream o2s only, no egr or emissions. Factory PCM - Pcm is originally for this engine w/ 4L80E instead of the 4L60E that I have behind it.

My first issue is it runs rich.

My second issue is the shifting of the trans, what needs to be changed? plug for trans was already changed to the 4L60e plug when harness was built. Thx in advance

Proof that it's running rich??

Have a wideband??

And you are catless, it's going to smell like raw fuel all the time. Also without the rear o2 sensors plugged in, the computer will command cat tests at random, you'd see a wideband or your commanded AFR drop to 12-13 AFR for small periods of time and go back to normal.

You'll need a segment swap to make it shift the 4L60e correctly.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.