Thread: Trying to pull stock tune from a 2013 C6 A6...

Tuner in Training

Trying to pull stock tune from a 2013 C6 A6...

Can someone give me the run down on how to pull the stock tune from a 2013 A6 C6 Corvette?
    I tried to do it like I normally do on my 06' Z06 but it wont just go to the run position it just starts.
    Must be something with this A6 I take it ???

Help Please and thanks.

Senior Tuner
    Push the bottom of the rocker switch should put it in acc mode. It's what I do on all C6 Vettes.

I have a 2013 C6 here that the rocker switch needs to be in the run position for it to communicate with the modules. Just dont put your foot on the brake when you key it up to prevent it from starting. Any other C6 I always communicate in the accessory position, but not this 2013.
    www.crawford-racing.com
    Home of the original and best selling CR-Fueler plug and play port injection controller kits for all GM Gen V direct injection platforms.

Tuner in Training

Question

Quote Originally Posted by veee8 View Post
    I have a 2013 C6 here that the rocker switch needs to be in the run position for it to communicate with the modules. Just dont put your foot on the brake when you key it up to prevent it from starting. Any other C6 I always communicate in the accessory position, but not this 2013.
    Yep, this is what I am running into. I key it up and the only thing I get is to put my foot on the brake so it will start. Otherwise I get nothing not even the engine light that normally comes on when pulling the stock tune.

Any other advise guys? I know this has come up before at some point.

Thanks

Tuner in Training
    This is the workaround I use with them, I start them, put them in drive, stop the engine, then try to start it while in drive, it will not start, push button goes green, then you're ready to pull or download anything.

Hope this works for you.

Tuner in Training

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie540i View Post
    This is the workaround I use with them, I start them, put them in drive, stop the engine, then try to start it while in drive, it will not start, push button goes green, then you're ready to pull or download anything.

Hope this works for you.
    Charlie, Thanks buddy.
    It sounded crazy but it worked. I was able to put it back in park while it stayed in run and pull the stock tune.

Happy Thanksgiving

You guys are doing it the hard way. LOL!

Simply push the start button in and hold it for six seconds. The car will enter the run position. DO NOT PUT YOUR FOOT ON THE BRAKE.

I have a 2013 C6 A6 car....................LG!