Thread: What is this liight means??

What is this liight means??

Hello, sorry for may be stupid question, but i was not able to find anythere what is this light means

Attachment 47865

Please advise the name of this light and if we can turn it off via VCMeditor anyhow in DTC secotion of elsethere??

I found this lights means Reduced engine power, anybody know if its possible to turn it off in the VCMeditor anyhow?

It's shows up due to exceeding a threshold. Typically one that can cause damage to you and your car such as predicted vs. actual throttle airflows not matching up or an out of whack torque reading. I don't recommend turning it off (maxing tables) as much as I recommend having it properly tuned to work with your combination.
    AAHHHHH!!!!!!

I dont think the problem with tuning, since the problem occur on light and part throttle not Full throttle...

light and part just as critical as WOT for runaway protection "reduced engine power". What kind of car and what are your mods? loading the tune file typically helps in situations like this also.
    AAHHHHH!!!!!!

It is stock Chevy SS R

Attachment 47866

both wiht Reduced power light it gave P2138 CEL , i turned it off - the CEL didnt came after that, but reduced power still occur

Well, if it's all stock then it needs to be diagnosed as so; not by just turning off. Reduced power is there for a reason and I don't recommend tuning it out as I said before. My recommendation is to consult the dealer or try to figure out the issue based on your engine code. Could be you have a bad Pedal position sensor, or maybe a wiring problem at that circuit.
    AAHHHHH!!!!!!

Senior Tuner
    P2138 is a problem with a throttle position sensor. I'm not sure if it's a code for the sensor in the pedal or in the throttle body itself, but either way, you should fix it. The vehicle is entering reduced engine power because something looks incorrect in the voltage checks for the drive by wire system of the vehicle...REP is the safety to be sure you don't have a runaway vehicle.
    2010 Camaro SS M6. Stock Bottom End, Heads/Cam/Intake/Headers/Exhaust.
    2005 Silverado RCSB. Forged 370 LQ9/Borg-Forced Inductions T6 S484/Jake's Stage 4 4L80E with D3 Brake/4WD.
    2023 Durango Hellcat