Thread: A couple of Boosted VE Questions and notes

A couple of Boosted VE Questions and notes

2010 Charger with a ProCharger. Just Sharing what I have learned and looking forward to learning more on the Hemi front. I have the neural network turned off (no one knows what the internal calculations are for this), using VE tables to calculate airflow. I have sensed MAP turned on (if off corrections to my VE table go crazy) and Baro Learn turned Off (if not the car has major issues dealing with boost). This allows for best drivability and accurate fuel corrections. I am using both Bank Fuel tables to dial the vehicle in, however turning off bank 2 also works fine. Quick questions, who has found a benefit of using both VE banks other than tighter fuel correction. Also WOT boosted fueling uses the 1.0 P-ratio row for anything over 100kpa, I am currently running 14 pounds of boost and 195kpa. Any one have a way of having the ecm read a p-ratio higher than 1.0 VE other than maxing out the 1.0 row for my 1.9 needs. Looking forwad to any thoughts and helping the HP Hemi community out. On a quick side note, Thanks to HPTuners I am at 682.8 RWHP and 658.9 RWTQ through an automatic all tuned with HPT.

Advanced Tuner
    Did you try rescaling the P-ratio axis? Just click on it and it will bring you to scaling table with your P-Ratio tables on the left and on the right a 0-255 bit scalar for fine tuning the loadpoint resolution.

Or is it that it won't let you surpass 1.0 VE when trying to rescale it?

Advanced Tuner
    I'd like to tune my buddies srt8 keep , even though I'm a Tbss owner .

Bad383 have any web sites that would recommend to help me learn the mopar tuning platform alittle ?

Senior Tuner
    Can you post your stock file? I'm curious to take a look at it to try to understand the PCM's better.
    2010 Camaro SS M6. Stock Bottom End, Heads/Cam/Intake/Headers/Exhaust.
    2005 Silverado RCSB. Forged 370 LQ9/Borg-Forced Inductions T6 S484/Jake's Stage 4 4L80E with D3 Brake/4WD.
    2023 Durango Hellcat

I tried to adjust the P-ratio Axis and after saving it would turn back to 1 in any location that I went over 1. I am currently working on other problems with the calibration. The P-ratio limit is not hurting performance, I just wanted a little more resolution to dial in the top end. I will post up the stock calibration as soon as I can.

Bad383ta

Advanced Tuner
    Thanks for sharing. Keep up the good work.

Advanced Tuner
    Have you emailed support about the P-Ratio not being able to be scaled any higher than 1.0? It's usually a matter of a soft value limit in the software that can be changed. I've had to e-mail support on numerous occasions in regards to scaling limitations, and they almost always are able to fix it, and in a timely manner.