Thread: need help to make a crank sensor syncro ls3 and rev limiter

need help to make a crank sensor syncro ls3 and rev limiter

hi guys ,

i swap a ls3 into a brookwood 69 whit the gm perf harness and p67 ecu , the problem i got right now is i do not have rev limiter, so i can't do a crank shaft syncro and i got that engine code .(do we have a way to do it whit out the rev limiter )

the car start and run one time in 10 try due to the cam and crank syncro.

i try to adjust the rev limiter by a lot of way and i still not get one maybe is something in the tune that cause me this problems but i need to figure out what it is before i put back the 305 lol

the engine came from a 2010 camaro , have headers , gt9 cam , ported heads , procharger . i make great power when he run .

if you need my tune file let me know

thanks for the help

Senior Tuner
    Post the tune and I'll try to tell you why you have no rev limiter.

The CASE learn code shouldn't affect how it runs, I believe it's only used for misfire detection.
    2010 Camaro SS M6. Stock Bottom End, Heads/Cam/Intake/Headers/Exhaust.
    2005 Silverado RCSB. Forged 370 LQ9/Borg-Forced Inductions T6 S484/Jake's Stage 4 4L80E with D3 Brake/4WD.
    2023 Durango Hellcat

stock files and mod files

here the stock files and the new files , the big probleme i have i can start the car and its fire up right away and the time after i can crank it 10 time one after one and he dont fire up and boom he run .

i change the cam and crank sensor , the ecu check all wiring , ground , is a new gmpp harness and sensor ?

on my scanner i have my rpm signal all time when i crank it . the ecu is a p67 whit a ctsv base os tune and i modified them for a camaro .

if need any info let me know

thanks
    Attached Files Attached Files