Thread: Id1000 Injector data

Advanced Tuner

Id1000 Injector data

I have a 2014 GT, A6 with Roush TVS 575HP kit. I will be upgrading to Id1000s and a JPC return fuel system. I was entering the inj. data and noticed there are 2 parameters provided by ID that I could not find in HPTuners. The info was Injector slope vs. rail temp and Injector offset vs. rail temp. Does the coyote monitor rail temp?
    Just got my HPTuners this morning and jumping head first. I am a green newbe at tuning, so now BIG words please.

The parameters are in the PCM, I just do not have them defined in the Copperhead definitions yet. You are totally fine to continue without entering that data.

As a side note, the parameters are in the 2015 Mustang GT definitions. I just have to go back and add them to everything we have definitions for currently.
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

Quote Originally Posted by Eric@HPTuners View Post
    The parameters are in the PCM, I just do not have them defined in the Copperhead definitions yet. You are totally fine to continue without entering that data.

As a side note, the parameters are in the 2015 Mustang GT definitions. I just have to go back and add them to everything we have definitions for currently.
    And to answer your question, stock, those parameters are calibrated out (multipliers set to 1)
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

Advanced Tuner
    Thanks for the info!! The Injector Dynamics data have the offset mult at 1 but, the slope mult range from .956 to 1.067, but this is not stock.