First post..... been reading a ton for quite a while. Just wanted to post and say hello. I'm about to pull the trigger on the basic suite. Now thinking I might wait a few days to see if there might be any possibility of a Black Friday/Cyber Monday deal coming either direct or through one of the many authorized retailers.

I have a 99 Sierra stepside with the 5.3. Been using Diablo Intune but getting very tired of the limitations (really only have 2 tunes they come with or you can pay someone to make a custom tune) and there is really no sort of DIY modding other than a couple of very basic parameters. Mods on my truck are pretty basic. I try to keep things as neat as possible and for the year my mileage if very low, still just under 100k. I've had it since 2001 when I got it with 20k on the clock.

Mods and whatnot - most not performance related
Borla stainless cat back dual out the back
Step bars
Proper Denali projectors with HID - Added proper dual relay pack, all OEM look wiring run in looms
Remote start (cheaper Bulldog but works great and has a lot of nice features like incredible range of literally a block or more away, full 2 way shows inside temp, auto door unlocking on key off, etc)
Replaced/converted all interior dash and switch lighting to red (some LED, some with rubber boots)
Escalade cluster (properly done with odometer adjusted) which looks much nicer, has faster speedo, and adds the much desired transmission temp
K&N filter
2" lift kit
Full vinyl wrap (I have a graphics company - thats what I do for a living). Had matte black on it a few years ago, currently is 2 tone brushed black and silver metallic. About to change it to all silver metallic - looks like stainless steel.
Upgraded (not overboard) audio with MB Quart speakers, Pioneer HU, Infinity Basslink sub
Bedrug and hard locking Fold-A-Cover

I've always run full synthetic oil. Recently pulled the TB and MAF and gave both a thorough cleaning. Looking down the tube really made me want to pull the dang intake to clean it out - wow the carbon buildup in there is ugly...... Also always kept her tuned up and use original Delco plugs, etc.

Newest one I'm about to tackle is changing out the radiator to a 34" one from an 05 truck and add the 05 trucks e-fans so I can ditch the old clutch fan. I want to do it right and by using the 05 stuff it is truly a bolt on affair. Getting the factory relay pack and harness for the fans as well and will also be upgrading the alternator from the 105 amp to the 145. This mod is part of the reasoning that I want to move up from the basic Diablo handheld to HP Tuners. That will allow me to upgrade the OS to a 2001/2002 version and properly enable full PCM control of the fans. Of course in addition to a much better than stock tune and being able to really adjust much more on my own to squeeze every bit I can out of it. In the longer term I am also looking at other possible more involved performance mods as well like CAI, cam..... Also looking to maybe add a little tuning to the CTS, and even the 4.3 Astro.

Pic of the truck....
Sierra.jpg