Thread: 2 bar VE table ??

Advanced Tuner

2 bar VE table ??

I'm tuning my 2001 silverado 4.8 with a small cam on boost, Right now it's on 5 lb's. I have tuned VE table's on SD N/A cars a few of them and they come out nice and smooth air fuel right on target at cruise and WOT.

Well now i decide it to go turbo on this truck so the truck it's on speed density (2 bar OP), Whent for a ride and made a log for cruise mode, copy and paste half got the air fuel around 14's so i start it to smooth by hand and i just stop. I don't know if that day i had to much things in my head and seen this VE table that the break points of the MAP that goes by 5 each row and trying to smooth by hand was frustrate

So i wanted to ask how you guys smooth this table? How smooth can it be? Looking at the 3d graph and trying to smooth it was a B***
    Here's some pic's of couple of VE's tables that i have done they might not be the best ones but cruise and WOT air fuel are on target. I upload the file that i'm working.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

Advanced Tuner
    Ttt

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    as long as your fueling is on target you will be fine. does not have to be super smooth.
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161