Ok so i been reading about setting these up and unable to find an " online source" / manufacturer that provide the info i need. I did find a bunch of post about these injectors but failed to find some hard datas until recently.
From what I gathered heres the top concern.

Injector Flow Rate vs kPa
Injector Offset vs Volts (and pressure)
Short Pulse Adjust/Adder
Minimum Pulsewidth

Injector Flow Rate vs KPa
Sq root(58/43.5) X 60 = 69.28
69.28 / 28 = 2.474
then multiply everything on that table by 2.474 (since im not using boost aftermarket regulator.)
is this correct?

Short pulse adder
I found some data of a linear graph for the short pulse adder from .0000 to 2.1280(roughly)
is this about right? I have not put it in excel yet but looking at the graph its roughly .0920 @ .0000 and 0 @ 2.1280. (so yea a linear w/ a negative slope) anything above 2.1280 = 0
should the data that hp tuners requires be exact and a linear step or should it be group?
example lets say from .0000 to .6080 = .0910 then select a smaller group(like 4 or 5) and average their value?

minimum pulse width
looks like based on what i found ill be setting these to around .8 to 1.5 this is just based on online post though. is there a correct way to calculate these?

Injector offset vs volts.
This is the data I lack and cant seem to find. its a big table too.
can anyone please point me to the right directions on how to generate it?

lastly E85 tuning. aside from changing my stoich to 9.765 is there any other changes that i need to do? I know Ill have to fine tune for ve and timing but as far as fuel related settings is there anything else?
Im also thinking that I should set the stoich to 9.850 to have a bit of " buffer when fuel changes a bit. what do you guys think?
goal afr will be 12.5 at WOT eventually but ill be staring with 12.1 as a base.

if it matters im running stock 5.3 engine with a turbo so doubt ill have idle issue with stock cam.