Thread: 90mm throttle body experts please glance at my 1st start up log

90mm throttle body experts please glance at my 1st start up log

I just replaced my LS6 manifold and ported OEM 75mm TB with a TPiS LS6 intake(my same manifold I sent in to them) and Holley 90mm TB. This is the first start up datalog and it ran really well.

I didn’t change anything related to IDLE RPM or Airflow in my tune since I wanted to see if there was going to be a drastic change needed. I didn't crack the TB blade either; I set it at 0% TPS and 0.57volts. Surprisingly everything operated fine; IAC's were within limits around 80 at warmed up idle, rpm variance from commanded idle rpm was +/-25 rpm, AFR was good(A little lean due to low temp IAT's at first but that is because I run a OL hybrid SD&MAF. I added fuel later in the scan to my MAF cells).

Anyway I want to ask you idle tuning experts if my idle airflow numbers are OK and if you see anything that should be changed. I have read numerous threads on here in regards to idle tuning so you can adjust your RAF airflow but I just don’t get it (especially the histogram). I added many PIDs to my table in the scanner to log what I think is needed to see if changes are required (STIT, LTIT, idle base gear airflow, idle desired airflow, IAC position/desired position)

If you would let me know what you think. Thanks guys.

On another note: A little near the end of the log I started playing with idle rpm and timing just to see if I could get a little more vacuum but this was after I got up to operating temp. I also added some fuel to the MAF right near normal operating temp because I was seeing 16.5:1 AFR from the cold intake temps.
    Attached Files Attached Files