Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: EEC-V Read Support in latest Beta

Tuner
    want reads from ford fiestas ford K let me know

No EEC-V definitions have been done at this point. Right now, only reading is enabled as we make sure the reading process works over the wide range of EEC-V PCMs (there are several different flavors). This also lets us see what kinda vehicles you guys are likely to be tuning, so we can prioritize which definitions are done first.
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

I am reading a 2004 Mustang right now and will be sending it in to support soon. Any eta on when we will be able to tune?

Advanced Tuner
    How is this coming Eric? Is there any reads needed in particular to help you moving forward?

Quote Originally Posted by Badassbird View Post
    How is this coming Eric? Is there any reads needed in particular to help you moving forward?
    I have everything I need. The plan is to support the most popular vehicles like the Mustangs and whatnot, but if we receive other reads I will do the definitions for those as well.
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

Tuner
    I tried to read my 2003 Cobra, but it takes too long. While reading it turns the cooling fan on 100%, and it says the read will take almost an hour. That equals a dead battery. I will try again and unplug the fan.

Also, how is support for these coming? I held off buying the SCT stuff to tune my car for this. If there is any way I can help let me know. I just might have an excel spreadsheet or 20 I can send you.
    Last edited by lwrs10; 01-22-2015 at 09:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lwrs10 View Post
    I tried to read my 2003 Cobra, but it takes too long. While reading it turns the cooling fan on 100%, and it says the read will take almost an hour. That equals a dead battery. I will try again and unplug the fan.

Also, how is support for these coming? I held off buying the SCT stuff to tune my car for this. If there is any way I can help let me know. I just might have an excel spreadsheet or 20 I can send you.
    We are adding new support for a lot of different platforms, including EEC-V, so it takes a while. What spreadsheets do you have?
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

Advanced Tuner
    Hey dude are you sure that the fiestas and kas use ECC pcm's? im in mexico so i have acces to a lot of those little cars and they are fast with turbos but we have to use AEM piggy backs to run them so let me know if we can make some noise to suport so thay can take us in consideration

Quote Originally Posted by dlc_racing View Post
    Hey dude are you sure that the fiestas and kas use ECC pcm's? im in mexico so i have acces to a lot of those little cars and they are fast with turbos but we have to use AEM piggy backs to run them so let me know if we can make some noise to suport so thay can take us in consideration
    Send me a picture of the PCM and all of the labels on the PCM.
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

Advanced Tuner
    Ill send them in a Pm tomorrow eric thanks a lot

This is great news, I've turned away customers requesting their 03-04 cobras needing tuned. Thank you so much for incorporating the EEC-V into the supported vehicles list soon. Now i don't have to screw around looking for other tuning solutions when i buy my 04 cobra HP Tuners FTMFW
    The Daily: 08 SS/TC, fully built 2.0L LDK, Wiseco pistons, K1 rods, ARP head studs, upgraded main bolts, S257sx-e, Opels, ZZP stage 2 cams, BRC 5th injector, E47, AEM E85 fuel pump, custom 3.5" intake and PCV system, custom catless downpipe, 4.05 LSD, custom KY frankenclutch, ZZP full 3" catback with res and muffler, lowered on CM springs, lots of other ZZP parts, built and tuned by BRC Tuning.

PICK TWO: CHEAP, FAST, RELIABLE

Stock 2003 Cobra file sent to support.
    -Michael Rudolph-
    2003 Redfire Cobra
    Eaton Powered to a:
    11.301 @ 129 1.68 60' MT DRs
    11.85 @ 124 1.90 60' street tires

Advanced Tuner

fiesta and ka PCM

Quote Originally Posted by Eric@HPTuners View Post
    Send me a picture of the PCM and all of the labels on the PCM.
    ok eric heres the pics you ask me to upload i hope it helps o btw its a 2005 ford fiesta made in brazil sold in mexico venezuela etc... 1.6 litres rocam engine
    Attached Images Attached Images
    all the way from Tampico bay Mexico

Tuner
    In Germany 2005 Fiestas with rocam Engine use Siemens SIM21 ECU´s

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by zr1driver View Post
    In Germany 2005 Fiestas with rocam Engine use Siemens SIM21 ECU´s
    Have you take a look on the shots i upload? They look like european fiesta pcms or they are just plain diferent to this ones ?

Tuner
    no the european are different. the siemens ecu only have one connector. EEC-V was the last EEC module in Germany.

Advanced Tuner
    Any news on the EECs controlers i know the tech guys are all over the new 2.25 scanner and new definitions but hows going for the old pcms?

Still working on it.
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric@HPTuners View Post
    Still working on it.
    Thanks. Eric keep the great work

Advanced Tuner
    I sent in a read and data log for an 02 Harley Davidson. I want to be sure you got it so you can add them to your list. I was told they aren't supported yet which I know but do you plan to support them along with the lightnings when the time comes? Also, any idea when they will be?
    2018 Camaro SS, Maggie 2650, 103 TB, Big Gulp, E85