Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: EEC-V Read Support in latest Beta

Eric, are we able to load any EEC-V tunes as of recent? I was just curious as I'd like to view some of the parameters available. I'm like a little kid in a candy store on this! Thanks again for all of the continued hard work from everyone there at HPT on getting the Ford program up and running!
    '17 Whipple'd S550
    Too many other projects to list.....see my YouTube channel for more: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr7...-XfDG53sCh6tcw

Potential Tuner
    I really hope you guys get this done very soon, I used the with srt4 build, and desperately need this for my cobra swapped fox and don't want to have to buy sniper tuner to run it! Please getting desperate any eta?

Potential Tuner
    Be really cool if they did this. Thats if................., check out sniper if they dont.

Quote Originally Posted by 92dohcfox View Post
    Be really cool if they did this. Thats if................., check out sniper if they dont.
    We are doing this.

We are doing this.
    Awesome!! Eric threw us a bone! Must be getting close now!

Thanks Eric!

Potential Tuner
    Any sort of rough time frame? I've got a box of parts waiting to go on the car but don't want to spend the money getting tuned somewhere else if this is within a month or two of coming out.

Potential Tuner
    my car is nearly finished. i'm talking bolt up exhaust, bleed brakes, wire in tailights to new harness, then test and tune. is it nearly finished???

Potential Tuner
    i need this!!! this is the best software i have used yet. but need to drive vehicle.

Tuner in Training
    Just checking on how this is progressing.
    Will we be able to log with this or will that come later.

Advanced Tuner
    no answers yet ? men i think this is gonna take longer then i was expecting
    all the way from Tampico bay Mexico

Any progress. Still needing reads?
    97 k2500 ecsb 5.7l/4l80/4x4 0411 pcm,thorley tri-y's,true duals(no cats),msd ign.,zz4 cam, tuned with efi live

We don't need any more reads.

EEC-V support will be available in the near future. Most likely will require the use of an nGauge (unless you like hour long flash times) until we release a new firmware for the MPVI.
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

right on was looking at getting an nguage for this truck anyway. I'll send in a read. It's a 97 f150 4x4 . Every programer I have tried don't work on this truck
    97 k2500 ecsb 5.7l/4l80/4x4 0411 pcm,thorley tri-y's,true duals(no cats),msd ign.,zz4 cam, tuned with efi live

Guy, we do not need any more reads. Support for EEC-V is under way. I'll start a new thread when I have news to share.
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC