Thread: Starting Issue with LS3 swapped G8 GT

Starting Issue with LS3 swapped G8 GT

I'm having an issue where the vehicle stumbles and doesn't want to start right away after cooling off for a little bit.
    Cold starts in the morning are fine, and if I shut the car off and turn it back on right away it fires right up. However, if I leave the car off for a hour and come back to it the engine takes twice the number of cranks to fire up.

So far I've messed with the startup airflow a little and the startup enrichment, also did a CASE relearn. Nothing seemed to help, maybe I need to make more drastic changes.

Here's the vehicle specs:

-LS3 built by me, all internals balanced and machined at a a local reputable machine shop
    (the shop R&R'ed the crankshaft so maybe the reluctor wheel was not pressed back on correctly?? I'll call and ask if they removed it)
    -LS6 camshaft
    -Cold air intake
    -2.5" exhaust all the way from the headers back (stock headers modified to have 2.5" outlets)
    -Chromoly Pushrods
    -LS9 Springs
    -LS7 Lifters

Haven't checked any hard parts yet.
    Does anyone have any ideas on why this might be happening??

Attached a log, the config file, and the current tune on the ECU.

Thanks everyone.

Attachment 47658
    Attachment 47659
    Attachment 47660

Okay I think the vehicle isn't getting enough fuel, but the DC on the injectors plenty high during cranking, even higher now that I put the stock open loop equivalence ratio tables back in. I think it could be a pump/pressure issue.

Vaporlock?
    Ported TVS1900 OD cogs 10.5psi | ID850 | Vaporworx CTS-V 1:1 | COMP 219/233 .606"/.605" 113+1 | Ported TB | Pacesetter 1 3/4 LT | Solo Mach X3

I spaced the coolant hoses out that normally sit on the rails, so I don't think it's vaporlock. If I keep the car I'll be installing a return style system and a boost referenced regulator. I kinda want a C6.
    Either way I don't want to sell a car that cranks too long some of the time.

Okay called the shop, they did not remove the reluctor wheel.

I know this is an old thread but I wanted to update with what happened, I put new injector o-rings in (on the rail side) and the issue went away, one of them must have had a very small leak, allowing gas to escape and air to enter the rail.