Thread: new to HPTuners

Tuner in Training

new to HPTuners

Hi, I'm looking through the forums and Im noticing alot of how to tuner files. These all look great, but I dont have all the same tabs as Im seeing on the forum screen shots. I have a 99 5.3 silverado. I put a stage 2 tick performance turbo cam in it. I know I will have to go to SD tune when I put the turbo on, but now im just trying to get the truck to idle. Ive looked here and youtube on the how to. I dont have the same tabs. I remember when I bought the tuner program it asked if I was a beginner or advanced and I could change the setting later. HOW do I change that setting.

Quote Originally Posted by WACHS1981 View Post
    Hi, I'm looking through the forums and Im noticing alot of how to tuner files. These all look great, but I dont have all the same tabs as Im seeing on the forum screen shots. I have a 99 5.3 silverado. I put a stage 2 tick performance turbo cam in it. I know I will have to go to SD tune when I put the turbo on, but now im just trying to get the truck to idle. Ive looked here and youtube on the how to. I dont have the same tabs. I remember when I bought the tuner program it asked if I was a beginner or advanced and I could change the setting later. HOW do I change that setting.
    Open the Editor and your tune file. Click Edit, then view in the pull down, set to advanced...

Ed M
    2004 Vette Coupe, LS2, MN6, Vararam, ARH/CATs, Ti's, 4:10, Trickflow 215, 30# SVO, Vette Doctors Cam, Fast 90/90, DD McLeod, DTE Brace, Hurst shifter, Bilsteins etc. 480/430

ERM Performance Tuning -- Interactive Learning ..from tuning software training to custom tunes
    HP Tuners Dealer- VCM Suite (free 2hr training session with purchase), credits and new Version 2.0 turtorial available
    http://www.ermperformancetuning.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ERMPerformanceTuning

[email protected]

Tuner in Training
    Thanks!!!