Thread: Can someone look at this tune L67

Tuner in Training

Can someone look at this tune L67

I have compared this tune I have on PCM with others and the injector scaling seems to be off.
    N* Throttle body
    LQ4 MAF
    42.5lb Injectors Bosch Greens
    XP Hot Cam

I am hitting 180kpa but my injector duty max is 45% @ 22lb/min MAF which does not seem right. The car does not perform when on boost, stutters and will not rev. tops out at 9.5 KR.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner in Training
    MAF settings were wrong. Tune now is better but still need tweaking.
    I have log if people are intrested in looking to help out. No wideband yet, gets delivered in a week.
    I am getting 10deg knock at part throttle. I have an xp cam with 140 springs. Could this be false knock??
    Last edited by Bucky; 10-30-2014 at 07:26 PM. Reason: Add more

Zero the AFR Spark table. Plus you have added 9* timing in the 1800 & 2000 rpm light load cells. That's way too much timing. And don't go WOT until you get the wideband on.

You can read up on my open loop tuning guide; http://www.hptuners.com/forum/showth...1064#post61064

Russ Kemp

Tuner in Training
    Thanks russ, this tune is actually a zzp can tune for my mods. Its utter garbage and all over the place. Looks like I am starting again. Its running lean and has loads of kr. Trims are running at +15.

I dont know how they can sell these tunes like this.

I've retuned a GTP that had a ZZP tune. It wasn't even close.

Russ Kemp

Tuner in Training
    Done some tuning today and took out a lot of spark and added 20% fuel. Safe to drive till my wideband gets delivered. Will keep you posted.