Thread: Entering PE before I want it to in 6th gear... What am I missing?

Tuner in Training

Entering PE before I want it to in 6th gear... What am I missing?

Ok so until I have a few more changes made I am waiting to take it back to my tuner in Phoenix. I am able to do some basics and the car seems pretty smooth for the time being (Changed the cam slightly when they had to rebuild my 408 due to a lifter turning and wiping out a cam lobe) but I have two small issues. Now I built all this off the tune provided before and I have switched it to a 1 Bar Enhanced but left the MAF working mainly because this is a 2000 and I hate the VE setup it had.

Now the two biggest issues seem to be that no matter what I did at start up warm up would always end up going lean. I fought with the MAF and VE tables for a good week before I finally just said forget it and switched on Open Loop STFT. It works, it's not the right way and me being OCD that bothers me but obviously something else is wrong and I am not sure what yet.

The other problem is that in 6th gear at around 2000 RPM I am entering PE. Now it's at the right MAP but not at the RPM Threshold I set (3700) so I am confused. However it is by far to rich for that point and I need to know what I am over looking that is causing this.

I have included a picture of the point where Commanded AFR goes from the standard to 12.3 basically. This is where I could use some help and hopefully the screen shot makes the point in the log easier to find.

I am using an AEM Wideband.

Thank you.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files