Thread: v2.25

v2.25

I just got my hp tuners the other day.. I keep reading about the v.25.. So how do I get the newest version..

Quote Originally Posted by bronc3buster842001 View Post
    I just got my hp tuners the other day.. I keep reading about the v.25.. So how do I get the newest version..
    2.25 is the beta version. You will need to email support with your serial number, and they will give access.
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

Ok.. Thank you..

Got it.. I like the layout a little better.. Only thing I havent seen is the a/c settings for controlling the fans..

Got it.. I like the layout a little better.. Only thing I havent seen is the a/c settings for controlling the fans..

What vehicle?
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

Its an 01 Jimmy with a v-8.. Ecm is flashed for an 02 Express van.. The fan settings all show up in v2.24

Its an 01 Jimmy with a v-8.. Ecm is flashed for an 02 Express van.. The fan settings all show up in v2.24
    Email support and Bill will get this sorted for you.
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

Bill got it taken care of.. I had the settings set to basic instead of advanced.. Easy fix..LOL
    2001 Jimmy ,L31 with marine intake,CPC conversion,Nv3500 5 speed,SAS,Dana 44's front and rear,4.30 gears..